6.14.2009
Ok so maybe not but we are getting a baby thanks to a wonderful birth mother. We are going to have a 3D ultra-sound on Monday so I will post pictures then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Ok so maybe not but we are getting a baby thanks to a wonderful birth mother. We are going to have a 3D ultra-sound on Monday so I will post pictures then.
6 comments:
Oh my Gosh Solinda! That is SO Great! I am so happy for you! It makes me tear up! You're such a great mother and you'll give that little one the best life possible. Congratulations!!!
Solinda! HOORAY! That is the best news I've heard in awhile! YEAH!!! Can't wait for pics and more info! Love yoU!
CONGRATULATIONS!!! That is such great news. You deserve it. Disneyland looked super fun too. I love family vacations!!
Congrats! That is so neat! Keep us posted!
So awesome! I am so excited for you! This is pretty cool.
Congrats Larsens! Hopefully, everything goes well.
Post a Comment