2.14.2008

I've been tagged (darn you Becky)

I've Been Tagged....

5 Things on my to do list:
1. Get a Degree
2. Travel
3. Keep important relationships alive
4. Give more hugs and kisses
5. Grocery Shopping (always grocery shopping)

5 Jobs I've had:
1. Currently working as a Juvenile Court Clerk
2. Assistant Caseworker at DCFS
3. Title Clerk at St. George Ford
4. Sales Clerk at ZCMI
5. Cashier at Broilerworks (1993)

5 Places I've lived:
1. St. George
2. Ivins
3. Santa Clara
4. Ogden
That's it Folks

5 Favorite Snacks:
1. Peanut M&M's
2. Cookies and Cream Ice Cream
3. Toast
4. Pepsi
5. Apples

5 Things you would do if you were a billionaire:
1. Take care of my family (all of them, and there are many of them)
2. Adopt kids in foster care
3. Travel
4. Hire help
5. Spend quality time with those I love

5 Things you may not know about me:
1. I love reading books to my son
2. I love purses
3. I would like to go to law school
4. I crack my knuckles
5. I love to fish

Tag! Your it! Meghan, Sarah, Christina, Cara, Tracy, Brook

2 comments:

Becky said...

Sorry, but I had to laugh at the crack your knuckles one. I forgot about that. Between you cracking your knuckles and me clearing my throat we were quite the pair.

Sarah said...

I loved your post...I'll do it Solinda but just for you!