2.04.2008
Becky and I have been talking for a few week about taking the kids sledding. So on Saturday Becky, Ryan and I took our kids sledding. Becky's parents have this great ranch with a perfect sledding hill. We parked at the top of the drive and hiked in with our stuff.
It was so much fun to get the kids bundled up. They looked adorable in their warm winter clothes. You would have thought we were snow experts the way we layered on the clothing.
Camden and Tyler loved the sleds and the snow, while Mckelle loved the snacks Becky brought (I guess you can't ever beat cookies and hot chocolate). The boys zoomed down the hill and trudged back up probably 50 times. Becky and I got in on the fun and raced each other down the hill. I totally took her out at the top of the hill and she still won. Oh well.
On the very last sled run I grabbed a thick piece of snow and it fell. When I picked it up it looked just like a heart. It was cute so I made Camden pose with me for a picture.
It was so much fun to get the kids bundled up. They looked adorable in their warm winter clothes. You would have thought we were snow experts the way we layered on the clothing.
Camden and Tyler loved the sleds and the snow, while Mckelle loved the snacks Becky brought (I guess you can't ever beat cookies and hot chocolate). The boys zoomed down the hill and trudged back up probably 50 times. Becky and I got in on the fun and raced each other down the hill. I totally took her out at the top of the hill and she still won. Oh well.
On the very last sled run I grabbed a thick piece of snow and it fell. When I picked it up it looked just like a heart. It was cute so I made Camden pose with me for a picture.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment