2.15.2010

O' Christmas Tree


I love christmas trees. You know the ones, that come in a box, strung with lights, the ones that don't drop needles or sap on the floor, yep, those are my favorite. So no suprise that when Matt brought home a behemoth of a tree, I was more than slightly pissed.

I'm going to give you a few tips to know when a Christmas tree is to big:

1. You can't get the tree out of the back of the truck without taking the camper off

2. You have to open the french doors and it still wont fit through

3. It's so heavy you need three grown men to carry it in and put it up

So like I mentioned, I was pissed about the tree. I told Matt the minute that I saw it that I wasn't stringing lights, it was all up to him. He, Camden and Joe did a great job and when it was all said and done it was big and beautiful.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

That is one GINORMOUS tree. I'm with you, I don't love a real tree. Love the smell, not the mess.

susiefarns said...

Too bad Cali wasn't so cute, you would of sent her packing months ago.