6.22.2008
It's 1:30 am Sunday, June 22, 2008. In less than 7 hours my dad is going to be undergoing a triple bypass open heart surgery.
The last three days have been a long game of waiting and wondering. I am extremely fearful of the outcome (although I have been reassured it's a common procedure). I can't stop my mind from the negative thoughts.
Keep us in your thoughts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I hope everything goes okay. I can only imagine how scary that is waiting to make sure everything goes okay. Stay positive, if that is possible. I will be thinking about you both & have you in my prayers. Keep us posted on the recovery:)
Hope all went well we are praying for you guys. We love you.
My Gma had that surgery too so I understand the nervousness. Good luck and we'll through in a prayer for you guys tonight.
Sorry to hear about your dad, I'm glad he is on the mend.
Post a Comment