Today my hubby turns the B.I.G. 33..... Oh yeah.. He's gettin' old but I still love him... This is what he got for his Birthday... Luck man... I think I might benefit from it though.... Guess we will be seeing you all out at the lake this summer!
Umm...so when you takin us out on the boat ;) Happy Birthday Matt! I am so dumb, I saw his bday in Casey's phone (for some reason it was in there 3 times to remind us) and I still forgot to call. I am a losah!
how fun! Growing up we had a boat and had a blast. I keep telling Zac that I would like one someday. Thats an awsome birtday present. Spoiled!!! Happy Birthday Matt!
Welcome to our blog! Matt and I (Solinda) married in May of 1999 and have a handsome kiddo named Camden. Matt works for St. George Ford and I'm working at the Juvenile Court. This blog is just a snapshot of all the fun we have in our lives. It's nice to keep up with those that visit, so remember to leave a comment!
6 comments:
Well happy birthday to you. My birthday is December 21st, so I'll be dropping by just to see if you have anything in the works for me.
You so have to take me out on the boat. The last time I was on a boat I think was about 7 years ago when you guys had the old boat. Call me.
Happy Birthday Matt! Holy cow what an awesome gift!
Umm...so when you takin us out on the boat ;) Happy Birthday Matt! I am so dumb, I saw his bday in Casey's phone (for some reason it was in there 3 times to remind us) and I still forgot to call. I am a losah!
So that's what you were doing yesterday :) Looks like fun. Can't wait to see you this weekend!
how fun! Growing up we had a boat and had a blast. I keep telling Zac that I would like one someday. Thats an awsome birtday present. Spoiled!!! Happy Birthday Matt!
Post a Comment