6.23.2008
Thanks for all your well wishes. My dad's surgery went really well. We thought he would be having a triple bypass but when the Dr. got in there he only did two. They did not end up using the heart and lung machine so hopefully his recovery will be quicker.
My dad has been in really good spirits. His O2 level has been a up and down, that means he doesn't get awhole lot of pain meds, which in turn make him hurt worse and then he holds his breath. It's a vicious cycle.
Hopefully he will be down graded tomorrow, Tuesday, to a regular room. That would also mean visiting hours would be extended, he would get a telephone, be able to shave and his grandkids would be able to visit. I am sure he will appreciate the move.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Solinda,
I'm gald your dad is doing ok!
I sure wish he was at the hospital here. I would then stop in and visit him. I am glad his surgery went well. He should do the Cardiac Rehab program at Dixie, they have a great team. Anyways best wishes and tell him that he is in our prayers.
Post a Comment